Tracie Zhang
Sr. Loan Consultant/
Branch Manager
Googain,Inc. NMLS#275975
39500 Stevenson Place #109
Fremont,CA 94539
Phone: 510-828-4988
Fax: 510-280-7982

It is important that I get all the necessary documentations from you. Having your complete documentation will ensure your loan will be expediated as quickly as possible.

Don't be confused on Real Estate terms, click here to find out what they mean.
Buy vs Rent
click here to read about the benefits of owning a home vs renting one.
Who Pays What
click here to see who pays the closing cost in Northern California.

Equal Housing Lender

To help expedite your loan quickly, please bring the following:
  1. Two most recent pay stubs.
  2. Two recent bank statements, including all pages.
  3. Statements from all asset accounts.
  4. Copies of W2 forms from the past 2 years.
  5. A check for the appraisal fee, usually from $250 to $350.
  6. Signed and dated Federal Tax Returns (1040's) from the last year, including all schedules.
  7. A copy of your most recent mortgage statement (if available).


  • If you're self-employed, copies of tax return for the past two years, including all pages.
  • If you're part of a corporation or partnership, provide last year's tax return for corporation/partnership including form K-1, a year-to-date Profit and Loss (P&L) Statement (less than sixty days old), and a current signed Balance Sheet.
  • Last year's signed and dated tax return, including all schedules, a year-to-date Profit and Loss (P&L) Statement that is less than 60 days old, and a current signed Balance Sheet.

    Depending on your individual situation, you may also have to supply some additional information. Read over this list below and see if any of it applies to you.

  • If your down payment includes a cash gift from a friend or relative, you need a copy of the check or wire transfer showing the donor's name and account number, plus a copy of the deposit into your bank account. (This applies only to home purchase loans.)
  • If you receive a Social Security pension or annuity, provide a copy of the awards letter and a copy of a recent benefit check.
  • If you own other real estate, provide a lease/rental agreement if applicable, and copies of property tax and insurance bills.
  • If you receive alimony or child support, provide a copy of the divorce decree and evidence of receipt of income for 12 months (i.e. canceled checks, deposit slips or bank statements).
  • If you pay alimony or child support, provide a copy of your divorce decree.
  • If you've had a bankruptcy within the last seven years, provide a copy of your bankruptcy discharge, a copy of the petition (including schedules A & B) and an explanation of the circumstances.
  • If you currently pay rent, provide copies of rental payments for the last twelve months (may include canceled checks, bank statements, money orders, etc.) and the name and address of your landlord for the same time period.
Copyrightę2002.  Calloan123    All Rights Reserved.   Website designed by Lam Solutions.    Report any problems to